Monday, March 4, 2019

Sudden reality....

I woke up....I'm not even exactly excited about today but I am alive, thank God. I just woke up wondering why sometimes I am what I detest lol. I complain about my mum a lot yet I see a lot of her in myself.

Growing up I was damn withdrawn from my mum for the fact that she nags and wld always report me to people; yeah I couldn't trust her so I could never tell her anything, I'd rather depend on friends or sulk it all up. I was too scared of my mother scared to the point that I couldn't tell her whenever I needed something like a new pair of socks, Biro etc it was that bad. Strangely I am an only child that should be dotted on.


......So was talking with my daughter yesterday she complained that I keep reporting her wrong doings to people and I always make references to past deeds despite her apologies.

My mum is super sensitive and confides In people a lot also I realised I need to talk to people for healing. She most times cannot differentiate BTW who to and who not to cross lines with. I am beginning to see that trait in myself too and imagine now I give her excuses for being that way just because I  am that way.



No comments:

Post a Comment